WORK WITH US
Position: Director of Sales – Alaska Cluster
Ohana Media Group, LLC is in search of an experienced Director of Sales within our Alaska market. The person selected for this position will be responsible for developing and growing revenue for our six radio stations cluster in Anchorage & Wasilla, Alaska.
The primary responsibilities for the Director of Sales will include the following:
- Meet or exceed determined budget revenue goals and annual expectations as well as outperforming the Anchorage market.
- Recruit, develop, train and retain top level account executives;
- Work with and manage the sales team through daily activities that keeps the team focused, held accountable, motivated and engaged.
- Work with traffic and programming on inventory management as well as handling pricing strategy and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Establish, develop and grow relationships with high level decision makers in the marketplace.
- Continue as well as develop contact within all key and target accounts.
- Create and develop new business opportunities, events and assets for the radio stations including digital programs and platforms
- Stay on top of current marketing trends and be ready to maximize opportunity from those trends.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of station products including Digital assets and features as well as overall local and corporate capabilities and initiatives.
- Working experience and knowledge of a variety of radio formats (Rhythmic CHR, Classic Rock, News-Talk, Cool A/C-AAA, Hot A/C and Country).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of media sales management in radio, television or cable television
- Strong recruitment and training track-record
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Leadership qualities and a consistent history of success
- Welcomes accountability and excels at sweating the details
- Computer literate and competent in all basic software and traffic systems.
- Ability to be flexible, welcomes and can adopt to change
To apply for this position, please e-mail Trila Bumstead, Owner at email@example.com or mail your materials to Ohana Media Group, LLC, 833 Gambell Street, Anchorage, AK 99501. No Phone calls. Ohana Media Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have ever thought or even dreamed of a career where your paycheck represents your efforts and you possess a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and want to become a member of Alaska’s finest broadcast company, then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . The Ohana Media Group is seeking a talented individual to join our Anchorage sales office representing 92.9 KFAT, Oldies 102.1, The Moose @ 96.3, AM 700 KBYR and 92.1 Bob FM in the Anchorage marketplace.
All interested individual are encouraged to apply and qualified applicants will be interviewed. Ohana Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. Ohana Media Group offers a fun work environment. The career you’ve always wanted could be just a resume away.
It’s here! The Alaska recession and it’s affecting everyone. Mat-Su Valley Businesses are looking for great, creative ideas on how attract more business now. Can you imagine yourself in your client’s shoes…designing creative ideas to promote their business through radio and digital marketing? Can you see yourself not only helping them survive but thrive in recessionary times? If you can, the Ohana Media Group has a challenging, rewarding sales career position available for you right now in the Mat-Su Valley. Learn more on how you can join and thrive in a sales position with the Ohana Media Group. Email email@example.com today. Join the team at Q99.7, 92.1 Bob FM, the Moose @ 96.3, AM 700 KBYR and 92.9 KFAT!
The Ohana Media Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.